Alaskan Inn ~ Utah's Scenic Hideaway 801-823-5507
WE ARE OPEN!
COVID-19 Update - The safety of our guests and staff is paramount to us, with that in mind we have been working extra hard to ensure that our cleaning procedures are more dynamic than ever.
• Each room now has an ozone machine to eliminate in air germs, and insure each room is ready for new guests.
• Our housekeeping staff, using personal protection, is cleaning each room thoroughly including extra care to all touch points, counters, bathrooms, and doors.
• We also ensure that EVERY piece of linen is taken out of the room between stays and cleaned offsite through our laundry service partner.
• Our breakfast is made in a completely sanitized and cleaned kitchen and brought to you in your suite or cabin to ensure you can continue social distancing.
• Our lobby is sanitized hourly and will require all guest maintain social distancing during check in or out.
Utah's Alaskan Inn reflects the deep wooded forests, snow-capped mountains, undisturbed wildlife, and stunning beauty that embodies Alaska. That same 'Spirit of Alaska' can be found in picturesque Ogden Canyon, where among lofting pines and limestone-crested cliffs, you will find the Alaskan Inn. Our secluded and personable boutique hotel is situated only 15 Mins from Snowbasin, 20 Mins from Powder Mountain and about 3 miles from Pineview, off the banks of the beautiful Ogden River, featuring twenty two Alaskan inspired themed suites and private cabins.
Let us treat you to a relaxing and romantic experience you can only find at the Alaskan Inn.
~ Romance is closer than you think! ~
Alaskan Inn is now offering complimentary shuttle service to Snowbasin, Powder Mountain and Nordic Valley for the 2019/20 season.